Applications to Delfi Partners & Co. are treated with strict confidentiality
Position & Department
Junior Financial Analyst/ CFA Trainee
- Assisting the advisory and corporate finance team with the completion of in-house valuation and financial models, restructuring proposals, loan workout plans and other advisory assignments working alongside various blue-chip corporates and financial institutions in Cyprus, Greece and SEE
- Reporting to the Associate Manager (advisory practice)
- UK-based and/or equivalent degree graduate
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Very good use of Excel and financial software
- Enthusiastic team player
- Hard working and highly organised individual who is willing to multitask and work in a fast-growing innovative advisory practice
Attractive remuneration package including medical insurance and bonus scheme
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Application code: DP-JFA01
About Delfi Partners & Co.
Our desire is to maintain the highest level of dedication to our customers while enhancing entrepreneurial culture.
Delfi Partners & Company is a boutique investment banking and real estate asset management & workout practice. We specialise in providing value-enhancing strategies for financial institutions, investors and fund managers who are seeking to optimise their portfolios, bringing substantial know-how and a unique combination of investment banking experience, real estate asset management and optimisation services for large loan, asset and REO portfolios.
Our aim is to combine the rigorous economic thinking with a practical and strategic business approach to find solutions that add real value.
We are committed to a measured growth strategy that will make Delfi Partners & Company a niche firm with a compelling strategy that successfully combines advisory services with transaction structuring.